About the Role?
Our Client a full-service market agency, are looking for a special person to join there team based at Head Office in St Albuns.
Purpose of the role: The purpose of this role is to ensure that sufficient and appropriate field data collection resource is in place to meet Our Client ongoing commitments, and to drive best-quality delivery across the business. The job holder is critical to building and maintaining the external field team and the processes that will ensure we can meet and exceed the needs of our clients and our own financial goals. The role takes responsibility for a team of external field Supervisors, and an existing panel of more than 15k self-employed fieldworkers, who complete mystery shops, price audits, footfall counts and more. To facilitate this work, we need an adequately resourced and motivated panel of researchers, who are effectively and efficiently managed to maintain the highest quality of data for our clients.
- Manage, motivate and engage with both Supervisors and the wider panel to ensure high quality of work and fieldworker retention levels.
- Develop and lead recruitment strategies that will support consistent growth in key field panel KPIs.
- Work with internal Field team to ensure that our external field resource is adequate, suitably qualified and trained, and engaged with our client.
- Proactively identify and address fraudulent fieldworker activity, working closely with Field and Commercial colleagues.
- Help to define training, development and quality assurance requirements across the operation to improve delivery to end clients.
- Communicate business news and process changes to the panel, and respond to specific queries from individual fieldworkers.
- Field-based supervisors / researchers – communication and co-ordination of this remote team
- Recruitment and Resourcing agencies – to support panel growth
- Internal Field team – responding to project-specific needs for training and quality assurance
- Marketing team – panel recruitment, communication & newsletters
- Information Systems team – supporting the adoption of new data collection tech & processes
- Client / Project Managers – advising and assisting on feasibility of new business quotations and proposals
- Finance team – Budgets, supervisor payments & incentive schemes
Measures of Success
- Field Panel KPIs (number of sign-ups, use of mobile app, level of engagement)
- Accuracy of supervisor payroll
- Budgetery control
- Client, Supervisor & Researcher satisfaction and retention
- Contribution to company culture
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of relevant recruitment techniques – including online & in-person
- Established people and performance management skills
- Proven ability to identify and meet client & business needs
- Proven ability to set, track and meet budgetary requirements
- Proven ability to set, track and meet targeted KPIs
- Highly motivated with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong solution orientation – enthusiastic, a “can do” approach to all challenges.