About the Role?
We’re looking for a highly talented, passionate and inspired individual, ideally with training experience within a large field sales or national accounts team, to work with our field sales team within a defined geographical area. You’ll deliver classroom and field-based training with our Field Exec teams across grocery, convenience, independents and cash & carry. This is your chance to deliver the very best training on and off-site to really develop the skills of our team.
What you will be doing?
- Identify the areas in which our Field Exec teams are most in need of training and development
- Make strong cases to management to ensure you can plan and deliver that training
- Ensure the teams fully adopt the skills and behaviours you cover with them by undertaking ‘work*with’s’
- Pro-actively contribute to our field capability team’s development by sharing best practice frameworks and making future initiative recommendations
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop the Ferrero Online Training Academy portal
What you will need…
- Experience in a field training and field sales role – absolutely essential
- Knowledge of UK retail markets, from Grocery Multiples and Convenience Channel to Independents and Cash & Carry
- Outstanding interpersonal, organisational and presentation skills
- The ability to communicate at all levels and across all platforms
- An excellent, persuasive negotiation style
- The flexibility to adapt to the needs of the business and its clients
- Deadline focus and the ability to prioritise
- Computer literacy across all Microsoft packages
The tasty bit…
As well as an engaging and varied day job, this role also offers a variety of delicious benefits including:
- An incentive program to be PROUD of
- Holiday accrual with length of service, plus bank holidays
- Performance related bonus
- Company Car
At Ferrero the future looks golden, apply today!
You must be eligible to work in the UK and have a full clean driving license.
Field Sales Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.