About the Role?
We are looking for an experienced Controller/Business Unit Director to join our client a leading Field Marketing Agency to head up our PepsiCo Retail Convenience Team, who operate across the UK.
The ideal candidate will come from a Convenience/Out of Home environment and we are especially keen to speak to applicants looking to make the leap from client side to agency.
As Account Director/Controller you will own the relationship with our PepsiCo Retail client contacts. You will also direct line manage a team of 11 Regional Managers who in turn look after a team of 95 Sales Development Representatives. You will set the direction for the team, establishing team culture and will have accountability for our Client’s long term strategic plan. Full job spec available.
- Client side experience is absolutely essential
- A good understanding of field sales industry/agency side is highly desireable
- You will come from a Convenience/OOH/Away from Home background
- High levels of resilience
- Proven experience delivering strategic growth
- Outstanding analytical and numerical experience
- Natural leader and relationship builder
- Extremely commercially aware with proven experience operating at a very senior level within an FMCG environment
- Results focussed
- Fantastic negotiation experience
The important info..
- Competitive salary with car allowance or company car
- Management Incentive
- Life assurance – 3xsalary
- Private health care – Bupa and PHI
- Pension – 5% employer/employee contributions
- Family friendly benefits including – enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- Fantastic employee discounts (including 2for1 Odeon at the weekend!) and lots more!