About the Role?
Our Client is an SME, consultancy business based in modern, bright offices in the heart of Bracknell. They are category, shopper and sales specialists devoted to helping their clients drive profitable growth for their brands. They transform data and research into practical and dependable insight that can be acted upon with absolute confidence. Their team provide consultancy, research, training and outsourced services to help their clients get their products onto the right retail shelves and into shoppers’ baskets.
Purpose of the role:
Provide support and ensure the timely delivery of the analytics services to client.
Key Area of Responsibility….
Management of Client Data:
- Retrieving data on a timely basis,
- Cleansing, ensuring accuracy
- Reporting data back to clients through data analytics tools
Management of Analytics Platform:
- Monitoring the back-end service and administration
- Ensure front end clients receive prompt and timely updates
- Train new clients on how to use the platform
- Assisting helpdesk, dealing with client queries
- Continued development of services through software and technical enhancements
- Software testing of new service
Demonstrable skills and experience within Business Insight (BI) tools and database management preferably within an FMCG environment.
- English, Maths
- Technical Competencies
- Visual Basic Experience
- Advanced Excel
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Analytical Skills
- SQL basic knowledge
- Power Bi including DAX