Confectionery Consultant – “Newcastle” – Sunderland and the surrounding areas
Enjoy a long weekend every weekend! If you love chocolate, we have a great part-time sales representative role for you – working for a leading Field Marketing Agency selling the confectionary giant’s Mars Wrigley’s iconic brands in independent stores. 22 hours Monday-Thursday . £8.50p per hour + mileage + £500 bonus
Ideal Location “Newcastle”, COVERING Sunderland and the surrounding Areas
Postcodes NE 31 — 36,
SR 1, 4 — 6,”
What will I be doing?
Using your own car, you would be employed by our Client a leading Field Marketing Agency as a part time Sales Representative (Confectionery Consultant) working on the Mars Team. Covering a defined geographical area, you will be visiting independent and convenience stores in your area, promoting and driving sales of the Mars and Wrigley’s product range.
Using your excellent relationship building skills you will quickly be seen as the Mars and Wrigley’s expert in store and will be able to influence retailers to buy stock from you and place orders, in addition to gaining their agreement to maximise the visibility of the products and promotions in-store too.
Each week you will visit the designated cash and carry to collect confectionery stock to sell to retailers. During your visits you will also gather invaluable knowledge and insight about competitors’ activities in store which you will share with your wider team. You will be provided with a company tablet, enabling you to report back after each of your calls on your achievements.
You would enjoy this role if you:
• Want to be part of an award-winning team, who are supportive and collaborative with a real ‘one team’ mentality
• Are looking for the opportunity to start or continue a career in sales, or have previous retail experience
• Are self-motivated, curious and questioning, always seeking ways to improve things
• Are a great communicator, a real people-person
• Pride yourself in doing a great job and want to represent a market leader and their brands
• Like to achieve results
• Have been waiting for the right part time role that suits your needs and would loeve the chance to work as a part-time sales representative, 22 hours per week Mon-Thurs
• Full UK driving licence essential and you will need to own car you are happy to use for business (mileage paid)
Why work for us?
*£8.50 per hour, 22 hours per week + £500 bonus per annum + mileage (own car essential).
The Agency will also offer you unrivalled sales training, combined with great support from your field manager to be your very best. In addition, there are fantastic opportunities for motivated individuals to progress your career within.
If you’d like to join a great team, then please apply now!